University of Essex Online Review; Information About Tuition Fees, Ranking, Student Support and Online Degrees Offered are Available!
Build a rewarding career with 100% online undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in business, marketing, law, psychology, criminology, health or MBA offered by University of Essex. I have reviewed ranking, tuition fees, student support, degrees offered etc.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
Read also; 14-misconceptions-about-online-learning/
Essex’s largest campus is the Colchester Campus within Wivenhoe Park, less than a mile (1.6 km) from Wivenhoe and two miles (3 km) from Colchester. Other campuses are established along Southern Colchester.
Nationally, Essex was ranked 22nd overall in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, its highest ranking in this league table, and was shortlisted for its University of the Year Award in the same year.
Essex was rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework in 2017. The TEF Panel noted students from all backgrounds achieved outstanding outcomes with regards to continuation and progression to highly skilled employment or further study and outstanding levels of satisfaction with teaching, academic support, and assessment and feedback.
Read also; worldquant-university/
Essex has been consistently ranked first for politics research and was once again ranked top in the Research Excellence Framework 2014 (REF2014) for politics and international studies. Essex was 19th overall, out of mainstream UK universities, according to the Times Higher Education’s ‘intensity’ ranking for REF2014 which mapped university performance against the proportion of eligible staff submitted.
Nine Essex subjects were ranked in the top 25 in the UK using this ‘intensity’ measure including sociology, economics, business and management, art history, philosophy, law, history and sport and exercise sciences.
Flexibility and Student Support
Catering to the needs of students and professionals today, all courses are delivered part-time and entirely online, enabling students to complete their degrees in a state-of-the-art virtual learning environment, as well as additional student support and resources. Special features of the virtual learning environment include taking part in real-time conversations, accessing recorded lectures, and taking part in live question and answer sessions.
Read also; american-military-university/
University of Essex Online offer extended support to all students, including a personal adviser as a consistent point of contact and mentor throughout their studies.
University of Essex Online received 93% for overall student satisfaction in the 2017 National Student Survey (NSS).
Kaplan Open Learning
Kaplan was founded in 1938. As a pioneer in the education industry, Kaplan has built a legacy characterised by quality, innovation and integrity. Kaplan Open Learning was launched in 2007.
Kaplan Open Learning has been collaborating with University of Essex under the name of University of Essex Online since 2007, providing high-quality online undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The degree programs created from this partnership are carefully curated by subjects experts and industry specialists.
Read also; accredited-online-universities/
Why Study with Them?
- Gain a degree with global recognition and validation by the University of Essex
- High-quality teaching by industry leaders and subject experts
- Collaborative virtual learning environment
- Flexible part-time degrees you can study while you work
- Career progression through subject-specific knowledge and transferable skills
- Graduation at the University of Essex Colchester campus
- A dedicated Student Adviser, who will be your mentor and guide
- An average student satisfaction rating of 93%
- A silver rating in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
Fees and funding
Most of their undergraduate students are eligible for a student loan to cover the full cost of their course. For those self-funding their studies, they offer a monthly payment plan and a 10% discount for up-front payments. There is a 21-day money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied.
- Simple monthly payment plans offered
- A 10% discount for up-front payments
- Partial scholarships available
Their students benefit from gaining a world wide recognised degree and are also invited to attend a graduation event held on the campus of University of Essex in Colchester. This prestigious celebration is a great opportunity to celebrate your achievements together with friends and family.
Read also; world-digital-library/
Online Programs Offered
- BA (Hons) Business and Management – Online / distance learning
- BA (Hons) Business and Marketing – Online / distance learning
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Criminal Justice – Online / distance learning
- Bachelor of Hons (Law) with Business – Online / distance learning
- Bachelor of Hons (Law) with Criminology – Online / distance learning
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) with Psychology – Online / distance learning
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) Law – Online / distance learning
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Psychology – Online / distance learning
- BSc (Hons) Business Psychology – Online / distance learning
- BSc (Hons) Criminal Psychology – Online / distance learning
- LLM International Trade and Commercial Law – Online / distance learning
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Online / distance learning
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Online / distance learning
- Master of Public Health (MPH) – Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Business and Management – Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Business with Finance Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Business with Human Resources – Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Business with Marketing – Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Criminology and Criminal Psychology -Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Infection Control – Online / distance learning
- Master of Science Project Management