UNICAF offers flexible, affordable and excellent masters degree programmes in conjunction with South Wales University of UK.
UNICAF partners include the University of South Wales (UK), the Marymount California University in the US, the University of Nicosia in Europe and Unicaf University in Africa. Here, I am concentrating on South Wales University.
Benefits of enrolling for the online degree programmes
- Save up to 50% from tuition fees.
- Benefit from South Wales University degree which is one of the most renowned Universities in the UK.
- Flexibilty; learn while working, and at your own convenience and pace.
Master in Business Administration
This challenging course will expose you to all areas of business through a diverse range of modules.A critical part of the University of South Wales’s MBA is exploring how people impact on business thinking and the systems that can enhance this fundamental part of an organisation.
Master of Arts in Education
The MA Education is a flexible programme, designed to meet the professional needs of individual learners. Students will have the opportunity to engage critically with the theories and practices of education with a view to applying learning to practice. The MA Education is well established and is regularly updated in order to reflect the changing needs of current and future participants.
Master of Science in Psychology
This unique course encourages sophisticated critical appraisal of current key debates in applied psychology. By completion of this course students will be able to demonstrate critical evaluation of Psychology’s contribution to human performance and well-being in different applied contexts and also develop advanced research skills in applied psychology.
LLM (Master of Law)
The University of South Wales’s LLM course offers you a flexible approach to postgraduate study, where you can tailor your Masters programme to suit your specific needs and career aspirations. You can explore a broad range of legal subjects, including commercial law, international trade law, competition law, employment law and intellectual property law.
Master of Science in Public Health
The MSc Public Health creates professionals who can lead and implement change in public health across the world stage. This Masters course supports the development of public health practitioners through enabling them to negotiate, plan, implement and evaluate policy and practice initiatives. It also addresses wide-ranging public health issues that arise in diverse cultures, settings and environment.
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates should;
- Be earning less than 20,000 USD per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
How to apply
- First Complete the Application Form by visiting www.unicaf.org ; this is the part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
- After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and get some informations from you.
- Your Papers get Reviewed.
- Receive Final Approval & Start Studying.
Online students can also take advantage of their Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the UNICAF team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.