Tired of high tuition fees? Save more than 50% of tuition fees by enroling with UNICAF to study online degrees in many fields like Business, Law, Management etc.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students in Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying online. UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship Programmes available.
UNICAF founded in 2012, is an online platform in sub-Saharan Africa that is dedicated to making higher education of international standard accessible to African professionals and young school leavers.
UNICAF partners with UK, US, European and African universities to offer online, quality higher education degrees to students in Africa.
Don’t put your future on hold!
UNICAF can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost.
With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by UNICAF’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. UNICAF makes it easier to make your people proud!
The University takes advantage of UNICAF’s partnerships with internationally accredited universities, such as the University of South Wales (UK), Marymount California University (US) and the University of Nicosia (Europe), to offer competitive, internationally recognised, online degrees at a fraction of the original cost.
Unicaf University is located in Malawi but partners with reputable Universities to offer some quality degree programmes.
Programme(s) available for UNICAF scholarship
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BA in Hospitality Management
- BA in Business Administration
- BSc in Computer Science
Up to 50% Scholarship available for all programmes
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Health Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
Up to 50% Scholarship available for all programmes
- PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate of Education (Ed.D) in Organizational Change and Leadership
Up to 60% Scholarship available for all programmes
Why study with UNICAF?
High Quality, Lower Cost
Save up to 50% or more by studying online. Online learning gives you access to modern education at a fraction of the cost of the chosen programme.
Read also; /list-of-scholarships/
Internationally Recognised Degrees
Quality programmes taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
Easy, Quick, Registration Process
You can easily apply and start learning, benefiting from a state-of-the-art online virtual environment!
Flexible, 24/7 Online Access
No fixed study hours, no ground rules. Adjust your studying schedule to suit your needs. The only requirement is to keep up with your deadlines.
Amazing Opportunity to Earn a Scholarship.
Complete the required fields to apply for a UNICAF scholarship for the programme of your choice.
How to Apply
- First Complete the Application Form; This is the part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
- After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and discuss; Your qualifications for the course, The details about the degree, The eligibility criteria
- If you want to study 100% online or at the Unicaf University Campus in Malawi or their partner campuses.
- The documentation that you will need to provide for your administration
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for
- Possible payment plan that suits your budget
- Your Papers get Reviewed; Once you have agreed with the Student Adviser that you would like to proceed and submitted all the paperwork, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria and the Scholarship Committee.
- Receive Final Approval & Start Studying; Finally, you will be contacted with the decision of the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee. Students that study online, can also take advantage of our Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the UNICAF team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.
General Entry Requirements
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID Card
UNICAF Corporate Scholarship Scheme
In today’s knowledge economy the ability of the work force to adapt, to learn and to grow, is increasingly a corporation’s most important competitive advantage.
By joining UNICAF’s Corporate Scholarship Scheme, corporations and businesses can;
- give their employees the opportunity to grow professionally
- increase their employees’ skills and productivity
- increase employee satisfaction and retention
- enhance customer satisfaction
- enhance organisational effectiveness
Unicaf University offers a range of online courses for the development of professional skills in any industry. These courses are ideal for working professionals, school graduates, job seekers and any individual interested in improving their professional knowledge and skills, as well as their career prospects, within a relatively short period of time.
Upon successful completion of each course, students are awarded a Professional Development Certificate, issued from the internationally recognised, multi-campus Unicaf University. These qualifications attract the attention of employers across industries as tangible proof of the holders’ knowledge and capabilities.
Earn a UNICAF Scholarship for an Online Unicaf University Professional Development Short Course
The Professional Development Division of Unicaf University offers a range of short courses which lead to a Certificate of Completion from the University. These courses are offered online, under open enrollment, and no application is needed.
The short courses are taught by Unicaf University faculty who are experienced scholars, industry experts, leading researchers, entrepreneurs and instructors, dedicated to teaching their particular field of expertise.
These courses are designed for adults of all ages and backgrounds, who are interested to take the next challenging step in their lives.
All short courses qualify for a UNICAF scholarship, which enables every student to pay only a fraction of the original cost for the course they select.
How to Enrol for the Short Courses
Select the Professional Development Programme from the form, fill out your details and click submit.
Check your email. A confirmation should arrive by either email or phone. Within 48 hours you will be able to access their online platform to start learning.
Start Learning; Access the virtual learning environment and start your learning experience.
Professional Development Courses on offer
Basic Management Development skills
Good business knowledge and management skills are essential in building a successful career in any industry. They are also important for many different positions, at different levels in an organisation’s hierarchy.
Management skills empower professionals to be flexible enough to adapt to change and strong enough to lead their employees, departments and organisations successfully, especially through periods of transformation. Under business management, they offer the following courses;
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Theories and Philosophies
- Psychology at the Workplace
- Leadership in Organizations
- Professional Communication Management Skills
Web Development For Everyone
Web development is one of the fastest growing fields in the technology sector. There is a wide range of web application development frameworks, mobile development technologies and new software applications available in the market.
Read also; /online-scholarships/
- HTML Coding
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheets
Education is a prerequisite for the improvement of the human condition and a fundamental factor in development. Through education people become more aware of themselves and their surroundings, they become creative and productive and contribute to social, economic and political progress.
UNICAF is increasing the access to quality education for people in Africa and around the world by facilitating online study through its user-friendly, state of the art digital platform, the Virtual Learning Environment.
But what about teaching people with learning difficulties, or even learning disabilities? Two specialised short courses offered are aimed at educators who want to be trained to teach successfully students who have difficulty in learning.
- Teaching students with learning disabilities 1
- Teaching students with learning disabilities 2
- Educational Institutions Management
- ICT in Education
- Research Skills
Apply for a 91% UNICAF scholarship and pay only 99 USD for each course via www.unicaf.com.