Find Out Tuition Fees and Requirements
Study your LLB (Hons) Law Degree online from anywhere in the world with The University of Law UK. The i-LLB is a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD) which provides you with the most direct route to practising as a solicitor or barrister in the UK and several international jurisdictions.
- Awarded Gold Ranking by the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework
- 100% Online
- Duration: 4 years- part-time
- Start Date: September
- Fees: £6,935 per year
- Scholarships available
- Courses: Legal Method & Ethics, Public Law, European Union Law, Law of Contract, Law of Tort, Criminal Law etc.
Read also; study-abroad-without-ielts-or-toefl/
Benefits of Studying with The University of Law
- Study with an internationally recognised leader in legal education – training lawyers since 1876.
- They have been awarded a Gold Ranking by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which is of the highest quality found in the UK.
- Their expert staff of 250+ tutors are all qualified solicitors, barristers, or judges who have worked or continue to work in practice.
- Every year they are recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for their commitment to delivering the highest quality of legal education.
- Earn while you learn; with an online degree programme, you can continue to work while you study.
- An English law degree can help you launch your legal career all over the world. Students from The University of Law have used their legal qualifications to progress their careers in several global locations including Nigeria, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Canada and Singapore.
- The Bachelor of Laws degree is also a great foundation for starting a career in business, finance, international diplomacy, academia, or continuing onto further studies.
- Very cheap and affordable.
There are a number of scholarships available to help you fund the cost of your course.
- Law First Scholarships (£2,000)
- Lawyer 2B Creative Thinking Scholarship (£6,000)
- The Lord Blunkett Widening Access Award (£1,000-£2,000)
- To study our LL.B, you will need a Nigerian Senior School Certificate (SSCE), or West African Examination Council (WAEC) with a minimum of five subjects at grade C and
- A recognised university foundation year; the international foundation year should be 65% and a foundation degree from the UK should be 60% or above.
English Language Requirements
You will also be required to submit proof of English proficiency: an English level equivalent of IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Read also; online-programs-arden-university-uk/
World Class Online Learning
- Their platform can be accessed 24/7 from any device – so you can study on the go. Dynamic stream switching ensures that their videos and podcasts load quickly on any data connection.
- Dedicated tutor support from day one
A dedicated programme tutor will guide you through each online module, and will closely supervise your academic development and achievement of learning outcomes.
- Study methods for all learning types
With e-books, i-Tutorials, webinars, case studies, flashcards, audio files, motion graphics, real-time student chat rooms, online assessments, and more, there is a study method to suit your style.
- Employability embedded into your course
Benefit from 36 hours of workshops through a mixture of online activities. Develop your research skills, fine-tune your job application, write a successful CV and conquer your next job interview.
Your Route to Practice in Nigeria
- The University of Law i-LLB Qualifying Law Degree
- Bar Part 1 course and examinations
at the Nigerian Law School
- Bar Part 2 course and examinations
at the Nigerian Law School
- Gain Qualifications Certificate
- Call to the Bar
Find out the route to practice in your country.