Terms and Conditions for www.onlinestudentshub.com
Below are the terms and conditions for use of the afore-mentioned website. Please read carefully.
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call – +2348188955335, +2349068311842.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree not to use this website for any illegal purpose, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the website, or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website, or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liabilities, costs including legal fees incurred by Us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
- The reproduction, distribution in any form, whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text, and any other such information is the property of www.onlinestudentshub.com ( unless otherwise stated ).
- Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in a few cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
- WWW.ONLINESTUDENTSHUB.COM reserves the right to modify or correct the information on this website without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
- We reserve the right to make changes and revise the above stated terms and conditions of use.
- If you don’t agree to any of the above stated terms and conditions, you shouldn’t continue to use the website; leave immediately.