The schools reviewed below offer affordable online MBA in Marketing with no gmat required. Their programs are very flexible and accredited, one of the best among equals.
“Technology changes everything”. You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you.
A career in today’s business world requires top technological and leadership skills. You can discover these and more through a business education with Ashford University. Degrees available from the Associate to Master’s degree levels provide you with a wide range of business skills.
At the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree levels, you can choose programs that allow you to specialize in fields like international business or marketing to help you gain greater knowledge.
Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission.
“Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.”
“Certain program restrictions may apply to residents of Arkansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, and non-US residents.”
For more information about school fees and other questions, please visit the school official website.
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – No Specialization
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
Professors of Walden University’s business classes are committed to helping you achieve lifelong learning and uncover your potential. At Walden University, you’ll find business programs combining practical application with business theory, and guiding you toward evidence-based decision-making and civic engagement. Whether you want to focus in areas such as accounting, finance, human resource management or more, programs at Walden University give you the opportunity to seek training from the Bachelor’s to Doctoral level and to gain an education that can prepare you for success.
Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Walden is proud to have earned specialized accreditations from the following organizations;
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center (GAC) for Project Management Education Programs
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET)
Accreditation validates that a university and its programs are of high quality and offer relevant content. Walden University’s accreditation means;
- The programs and courses are of high quality.
- Students who qualify have access to federal student aid.
- Credits earned are easier to transfer than credits earned at non-accredited institutions.
- M.B.A. in Marketing
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) – Self designed
- D.B.A. – Marketing
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- D.B.A. – Self-Designed
University of Maryland at College Park
Study online with University of Maryland, College Park.
Immersive and experientially driven, the online MBA program from the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business offers a transformative learning experience dedicated to developing highly skilled business leaders and entrepreneurs.
They welcome ambitious, highly motivated professionals who seek a rigorous academic program taught by our top-ranked faculty.
The Smith School MBA program prepares students for distinguished careers in the fast-paced world of business by offering a comprehensive curriculum with a choice of four specializations as well as a general track.
Carefully adapted to the online environment, the program is designed to accommodate those who wish to pursue their MBA while continuing to work, as well as individuals with family or other responsibilities that might prevent them from participating in a traditional campus-based curriculum. There are four start dates throughout the year, granting students even more scheduling flexibility.
Students have the option of these specializations;
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
- A general track is also available for those who wish to explore key concepts in each of the specializations.
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – General
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
They are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of their Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from them;
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned. Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
- MHA: Marketing
- Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising
- DBA in Marketing
Online Education That Fits Your Life!
For 80 years, they’ve been preparing students for career success. They’ve led the way so that their students can too.
Professionals wanting to succeed in an ever-changing business world can look to Kaplan University for training. Online business programs are taught by experienced instructors who emphasize communication, management and reasoning skills, and who can instruct you in accounting, business administration, project management and more.
Whether you want to make a start in the business field or hone new skills for advancement, Kaplan University is one way to work toward success.
Kaplan University online bachelor’s degree students who graduated in the 2015–2016 academic year and entered their program with eligible transfer credits saved an average of $27,000 toward the total degree.
Campus tuition and transfer credit savings vary by location. Savings based on overall cost of completion without transfer credit. Calculation based on total transfer credit times cost per credit in student’s program of study. Individual savings will vary. Calculation includes campus and military students.
Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
- MBA – Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
MBA In Marketing & Advertising Online
- Online MBA in Marketing – Villanova University; Choose the top ranked Villanova MBA and you can do more than expand your essential business knowledge. AACSB Accredited. Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the Villanova MBA #12 in the country. Ranked #1 on the list of Best Regional Universities in the North in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Online MBA with Marketing Concentration – Washington State University; Earn your Online MBA from a highly-ranked university that was one of the first to offer its MBA in an online format. Examine advertising theory and practice and their role in business. Explore patterns of consumer behavior and the underlying psychology. Take an in-depth look at the guiding principles of international marketing. U.S. News & World Report has consistently ranked the WSU Carson College of Business among the Top 25 Best Online Graduate MBA Programs. WSU is also among two percent of business schools worldwide to achieve accreditation at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels from AACSB International. Washington State is also featured as America’s best MBA degree in the 2017 rankings report.
- International Management and Marketing – California Intercontinental University’s MBA; This program is designed for those who want to increase their business acumen while at the same time combining this with a true passion for international business and global commerce. The curriculum looks at current business practices and how these impact on the various corporate partners across the globe. Graduates are true leaders who can take a business to an international and global level. As such, graduates are in very high demand with multinational companies, and businesses looking to expand.
- MBA Marketing – Tiffin University; This degree focuses more specifically on market exposure techniques and practices, helping businesses increase brand awareness. It focuses on negotiating endorsements and sponsorships, which means graduates are ready to maximize the revenue potential of any business they work for. Additionally, there is a strong emphasis on international marketing.
Marketing EDGE Scholarship Program – Scholarships for US residents with a GPA of 3.0 minimum, and who want to enter a marketing career. 24 awards of $5,000 each are provided.
Adelante Fund – Various scholarships and awards for students of Hispanic origin in order to help them connect to Federal Agencies, Corporate America and top graduate schools.
Chester Burger Scholarship for Excellence in Public Relations, an award of $1,000 to help students in public relations enter the corporate world, so that public relations are seen as more vital to businesses and public interest.
The scholarship is funded by the PRSA Foundation, the Institute for Public Relations, the Arthur W. Page Society and various individual donors. Students must be enrolled in a graduate degree and have a GPA of 3.0 minimum. They do not have to be a member of PRSA and they can attend any university in the country.
Bizshark Startup Scholarship – A scholarship for enterprising students who are encouraged to submit an essay for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship.
Acorn Equality Fund Pauls Scholarship, annual scholarships of between $1,000 and $4,000, which are non-renewable. Four of these are awarded each year to students who are of the LGBT community, or whose parents are.
How to Apply
For individual course requirements, tuition fees and start dates, please visit each school’s official website as these information are restricted and made available only if you indicate interest by filling the enquiry forms on their websites.